LTE News

Hawuie e-3372h .....help me ?

1enry1

hi, a very serious big problem !

i have the hawuei e-3372 and yesterday my pc with windows 7 freeze and not function...
    now, i have turn-off the power and restart and i see a big surprise : in the page of the HI-LINK i see that the e-3372 is CONNECTED !!! i have a promo internet at hours, you know that this is a very big problem !

There is a solution in windows 7 if there is a problem in the webpage of the hi-link and is not possibile to disconnect, there is a system in win 7 to DISCONNECTED my e-3372 ? help me .

Hallo, ein sehr ernstes großes Problem!

Ich habe das Huawei e3372 und gestern meinen PC mit Windows 7 Einfrieren und nicht funktionieren ...

Jetzt habe ich die Kraft und Wiederanlauf turn-off und ich sehe eine große Überraschung: auf der Seite der Hi-LINK ich sehe, dass die E-3372 angeschlossen ist !!! Ich habe eine promo Internet unter Uhr, wissen Sie, dass dies ein sehr großes Problem!

Es gibt eine Lösung in Windows 7, wenn es ein Problem in der Webseite des hallo-Link ist nicht möglich, zu trennen, gibt es ein System in Win 7 mit getrennten meine E-3372? Hilf mir .

Oben